- Inner Decay
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Facebook: July 10, Twitter: August 31, Instagram: September 10
- I have noticed that this particular business uses Instagram primarily.
1. King Shelter
3. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, Spotify
4. Instagram: September 9, Facebook: April 12, Twitter: August 31, Soundcloud and Spotify: Unknown
5. Much like the other brand, Instagram seems to be the most frequently posted on platform.
1. Pure Noise Records
3. YouTube, Bandcamp
4. Both are updated almost every day.
5. It seems as though they do not plug their social media accounts to their website since their website was so easy to find.
3. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr
4. Facebook: September 10, Twitter: September 6, YouTube: September 10, Instagram: September 10, Pinterest: Unknown, Tumblr: September 10
5. Vans, being such a massive company, does not struggle in keeping up with their social media accounts across platforms.
1. Thrasher Magezine
3. YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
4. Youtube: September 10, Twitter: September 10, Instagram: September 10, Facebook: September 10
5. All platforms have been updated all at the same time.
Going in and doing research on my favorite brands' websites has showed me almost exactly what I would have thought. Many larger companies such as Thrasher Mag and Vans have all of their accounts relatively up to date. Some of the smaller, lesser-known brands such as King Shelter and Inner Decay did not have Facebook updated. None of my friends or people in my age group really use Facebook. I know that these lesser known brands really look toward my age group as their main demographic, making Instagram and Twitter their number one platforms.
I was surprised to see how Pure Noise Records didn't have any of their accounts readily available. They did have their YouTube channel plugged with many different videos ready to be viewed. These videos were from bands signed to the label.